Permanent Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
Bo & Ko. Kids, 1861 Mamquam Rd (Cloudburst/Locavore complex)
To promote our branding, community connection, and retail products in a family-friendly retail atmosphere.
- Promote our branding, message, and products.
- Serve customers by helping them with our products in-store
- Processing and recording sales on point-of-sale software
- Prioritization and completion of shop duties and administrative tasks
- Sorting consignment items, pricing, and hanging consignment apparel
- Pricing and displaying new products upon arrival
- Store opening and closing procedures
- Cleaning/tidying and merchandising of the store
- Updating customer consignment accounts and in-store credits
- Post to social media as requested
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has familiarity with children’s clothing & products or a keen interest to learn
- Has an understanding of and supports the economic, social, and environmental benefits of the “shop local/shop small/shop second-hand movements” and understands the benefits of supporting Made in Canada brands
- Has previous retail sales experience (preferred but not required)
- Will be accountable, reliable, responsible, friendly, efficient and self-motivated
- Is detail oriented, organized and good at getting things done without direct supervision
This position suits someone who can commit to:
Saturdays and possibly Thursdays.
Please attach resume in PDF or Word format to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
References and background checks will be part of the hiring process for each candidate.