Bo & Ko. Kids Consignment Policies
CONSIGNMENT IS NOW SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY & WEDNESDAYS. 10-3!
Consignment intake is closed until:
MARCH 1st/2020 (please only bring spring items)
Consignment is accepted selectively throughout the year based on space and demand.
Consignment intake days are SUNDAYS - WEDNESDAYS 10am-3pm. Please, no exceptions.
- Clothing brought in for consignment will ONLY be accepted in an orderly and flat pile (a laundry basket is great for this). We will not accept unsorted consignment in garbage bags. Please be selective and limit your consignment to what would fit in ONE LAUNDRY BASKET.
- No appointment necessary. Simply drop by with your items, register and/or provide your account information and wait in the shop or in the area while we sort your items.
- Clothing for consignment should be currently in style, from sizes newborn to 8 years, in EXCELLENT "new or nearly new" condition. Please note that only items free of stains, holes, rips, pet hair or other obvious signs of wear (including significant "wash wear") will be considered. We do not accept Walmart/George, Costco (Pekkle) or Disney Logo clothing.
- Clothing is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, at our discretion and must be currently in season.
- All prices are determined by the new retail price, condition, and salability of the item. Consignors will receive 40% of the selling price upon sale of each consigned item. Payment of sold items will be in the form of store credit or cheque. Consignors will receive an additional 10% if the store credit option is chosen.
- Consigned items will typically be displayed for approximately 2-3 months. One Small Room reserves the right to adjust prices for sales and other promotions, or to remove items from the floor at any time. Unsold items will be donated to one of the charities we support (Howe Sound Women's Society and Developmental Disabilities of BC).
- Due to space limitations, we are unable to accept "hard goods" such as baby carriers, slings, etc on consignment at this time.
- A consignment contract must be signed by each new consignee at the time of first drop off/pickup.
Thank you for your interest in consigning with Bo & Ko. Kids!