Bo & Ko. Kids Consignment Policies
CONSIGNMENT IS NOW MONDAY, TUESDAY & WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAY & FRIDAY 10-5
NO WEEKEND DROP OFF PLEASE
We often fill up so its best to phone ahead of coming.
Consignment is accepted selectively throughout the year based on space and demand.
- Clothing brought in for consignment will ONLY be accepted in an orderly and flat pile (a laundry basket is great for this). We will not accept unsorted consignment in garbage bags. Please be selective and limit your consignment to what would fit in ONE LAUNDRY BASKET.
- No appointment necessary. Simply drop by with your items, register and/or provide your account information and wait in the shop or in the area while we sort your items.
- Clothing for consignment should be currently in style, from sizes newborn to 12 years, in EXCELLENT "new or nearly new" condition. Please note that only items free of stains, holes, rips, pet hair or other obvious signs of wear (including significant "wash wear") will be considered. We do not accept value brands: George, Carters, Joe Fresh, Nevada, Cherokee, Absorba, Savannah, Pekkle, Basic, Gerber, or Target lines. The exception to the rule applies to sleepers and sleepwear. Additionally, we do not accept plastic toys, stuffed animals or large items such as cribs, car seats, high hairs, dressers or beds.
- Clothing is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, at our discretion and must be currently in season.
- All prices are determined by the new retail price, condition, and salability of the item. Consignors will receive 40% of the selling price upon sale of each consigned item. Payment of sold items will be in the form of store credit or cheque.
- Consigned items will typically be displayed for approximately 2-3 months. We reserve the right to adjust prices for sales and other promotions, or to remove items from the floor at any time. Unsold items will be donated to one of the charities we support (Howe Sound Women's Society and Developmental Disabilities of BC).
- Due to space limitations, we are unable to accept "hard goods" such as baby carriers, slings, etc on consignment at this time.
Thank you for your interest in consigning with Bo & Ko. Kids!